“I love to pair signature drinks with cuisine: Sangria with Tapas, Bellinis with an Italian Brunch and of course, Margaritas with Mexican fare. This is a partial listing, meant to give you a “taste” for our approach and creativity. We even did an event last year where the bar selections matched the hostess’ color scheme!”
Making a great margarita is part art, part science. It requires a Mix Master (we’ve got a great one!) and quality ingredients, from the lime juice to the tequila to the rim salt. What’s so different about Margaritas Tres Señoritas (our sister company which specializes in Mexican catering and fiestas)?
- We use fresh squeezed lime juice and tiny, tangy Mexican or Key limes
- We squeeze our limes by hand using a Mexican lime-juicer, which releases the precious aromatic oils hidden in the skin of the fruit
- We allow our fresh-squeezed lime juice to “mellow” overnight for a smoother, silkier margarita
- We use organic agave syrup as a sweetener, not sugar and water.
- We recommend a reposada tequila that has been aged in small barrels.
- We recommend Torres Orange over Gran Marnier : its lighter and easier to blend.
- We rim our glasses with Sal de Vida Gourmet’s Ancho Chile Lime Salt, which is made just for this purpose.
Did you know that Margaritas are NOT the most popular drink in Mexico?!
We also do a great Paloma, (which IS the most popular drink in Mexico) with fresh grapefruit juice and tequila, a splash of soda, agave and lime!